The undergraduate minor in economics requires a minimum of 15 s.h. of economics course work, including 12 s.h. of course work completed at the University of Iowa in economics courses (prefix ECON) numbered 3000 or above. Students must have a cumulative g.p.a. of at least 2.00 in all college economics course work attempted and all economics course work attempted at the University of Iowa. Course work in the minor may not be taken pass/nonpass. A maximum of 6 s.h. of course work used to satisfy another major, minor, or certificate may be applied toward the economics minor.